There are many small things you can do or avoid if you want your skin to look young and radiant always. Following is the list of some of the precautions you can take to keep your skin ever so young.
- Beer gives you puffy eyes and also messes up your sleep cycle which means dark circles. A combination of these will make you look like a panda. Avoid drinking beer.
- But a night out with your squad has to have some beers. Don’t worry there is a simple solution to get rid of these puffy eyes. Hold cold cucumber slices on your eyes for 15-20 minutes and see a major difference. If you can bear it then use ice cube for better and quicker results.
- Although makeup enhances all the great features of your face and makes you look pretty; you should remove it before going to bed. It can cause your skin to breakout and cause serious acne problem in the long run. Petroleum jelly is the best alternative to the commercial makeup removers. If you wash your face with gentle cleanser it keeps your skin hydrated and also remove all the accumulated dirt.
- Use of raw honey on the skin and also under the eyes can brighten the skin. Raw honey is very moisturizing. When used 2-3 times in a week will help reduce a lot of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Application of Vitamin E oils or creams helps provide nutrition directly to the skin. It keeps your skin moisturized and protect it from harmful UV rays.
All the above mentioned will work only temporarily and take a long period of time to show any results. To get instant and long lasting result you may want to try Luna Bella Serum. It is easily available and is delivers to your doorstep.